If you enjoy helping people learn, have a love for writing, have deep level of understanding of innovative instructional design strategies and dream of creating those impactful learning solutions, then we at Ozone are looking for someone just like you!!! Come join us if you are good at -Understanding how people learn, creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content. Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs. Applying tested instructional design theories, practice, and methods.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Together with the Functional Manager and Subject Matter Experts, understand the business problem, target audiences, learning needs, and develop learning and change objectives to implement in the
proposed learning solution.
- Apply principles of adult learning and training best practices to create effective and innovative training
- Develop instructors manuals, rubrics, and other learning tools.
- Decide on the criteria used to measure learners performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Monitor and analyse training metrics / data / trends, and identify areas needing attention to enhance
- End to end training content and strategy management.
- Assist L&D function in training coordination, management, MIS and training executions.
- Graduate in any stream with a minimum of 3 years of experience in developing different training
product types, such as application simulations, ILTs/VILTs, WBTs, job aids, and QRCs (Quick
Reference Cards) using instructional designing and with instructional technology.
- Ability to design, develop and deliver new age learning modalities, such as gamified learning,
microlearning, mobile learning would be an added advantage.
- Valid experience in Instructional Design/Curriculum Development.
- Good verbal and written communication, team spirit, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-driven
- Knowledge in Storyline Articulate, Camtasia and other authoring tools is a plus.
- Intermediate understanding and exposure of LMS.
- Salary Offer Up to 8.00 LPA
- Address Gurgaon
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years