What We Can Offer You
A young and fast-growing company with a healthy work-life balance
Great culture based on the following core values
Lean structure and no micromanaging. You get to own your work
The company just turned one, so you get a seat on a rocketship that’s just taking off!
High focus on Learning & Development
Roles and responsibilities:
● As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue and help the business grow.
● Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
● Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract partners
● Ownership of complete Area and look after business development in the assigned area/region.
● Expanding and Building : Onboarding new partners.
● Distributing Franchise and access the viability of the partners to increase the Reseller Network, Agency Distribution and Onboard right partners.
● Communication skills should be good in English and local languages
● Inclusion of technology: explore and achieve technological upgradation of processes
● Data visibility: Should be able to design complete data mapping for the processes, Data inputs and formats, MIS reports
● SOPs: Should focus on developing SOPs for all the processes before being implemented and design a method for periodic audit and action plan
Experience – 0.6 to 2 Years
Salary – 2.50 to 3.75 LPA
- Salary Offer 2.50 to 3.75 LPA
- Address Thane, Mumbai
- Total Years Experience 0-2 Years
- Qualification Graduation or Post Graduation