Store Manager Job Description
- May require a bachelor’s/master degree or its equivalent at least 10 years of experience in the field and in the similar industry.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work to others.
- Typically reports to top management.
- The candidate able to maintain and adjust operations to stay within the corporate budget and make any changes necessary to sustain the projected profit margin for each quarter and year as well.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors and sourcing team.
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Respond to supplier complaints and comments
- Forecast staffing needs and develop a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Preparation of MIS for stores located at different locations, consolidation and presentation to Management.
Store Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Expert in Store Management
- Expert knowledge of Fabric
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools
- Analytical Mind
- Ability to Motivate Others
- Ability to handle team size of 15-20 persons
- Quick Learner
- Multi-Task Skills
- Team Player
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- Management Proficiency
- Candidate having MBA degree in Operations Management -Inventory Management
- Candidate Having MBA Degree in Supply Chain Management and Experience in related Field
- Candidate having Diploma in Inventory Management and Experience in related Field
- Salary Offer Up to 10.00 LPA
- Address Ahmedabad
- Total Years Experience 5-10 Years
- Qualification Graduation or Post Graduation
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs