- Good knowledge of ON-page and OFF-Page SEO techniques.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices.
- Understanding firms goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including research.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook etc)Review new
- technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in dynamic work environment
- Understanding of Google Analytics required.
Up to 7.00 LPA
Total Years Experience