If you enjoy helping people learn, have a love for writing, have deep level of understanding of
innovative instructional design strategies and dream of creating those impactful learning solutions, then we
are looking for someone just like you!!! Come join us if you are good at -Understanding how
people learn, creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content. Working with subject
matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs. Applying tested instructional design theories,
practice, and methods.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordination with departments for Training need identification.
- Drive corporate training initiatives that meet development needs of employees and improves business
- Ensuring smooth implementation of training as per training calendar.
- Handling sales, customer service, product other behavioral trainings in the region.
- Structuring and delivering classroom, virtual instructor-led and online trainings.
- Coaching sales representatives and area managers based on their performance.
- To handle multiple territories and channel partners for training interventions.
- To demonstrate excellent training delivery skills for audience from front line to middle management.
- Recommend and coordinate updates to existing training material for continuous improvement of course
content and program delivery techniques.
- Analyzing the feedback of training and appropriate countermeasures for the same.
- Calculation of ROI for various trainings.
- Monthly Training MIS preparation.
Behaviors to display:
- Comprehensive knowledge of training need assessment, implementing & administering learning & development initiatives.
- Hands on experience in structuring and delivering classroom, virtual instructor-Led and online trainings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and learning aptitude.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, content management tools & LMS.
- 5-7 Years in training & development (Sales, customer service, product and other behavioral)
- MBA in HR/Marketing
- Salary Offer Up to 8.00 LPA
- Address Gurgaon
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years
- Qualification MBA HR