We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Audit & Monitor all major processes, i.e. Sourcing, Indenting, Inventory, Operation,
- Admin/HR and Finance
- Responsible for System Audit, Books Audit and to present the discrepancy reports to the HOD/Management
- Audit the system as per IFC requirement, preparation of RCM’s and Policies for effective Implementation of IFC.
- Proficient to Share new ideas for Cost Cutting and savings in different areas of Production/Operation.
- Quarterly departmental audits as required by the Statutory Auditors
- Post Cost Audits to find the variation between Quoted vs Actual cost
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor.
- Ability to work on data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Competency / Skills Required:
- Ability to put own-thoughts and ideas to analysis the data with different angles to extract the maximum observations
- Good knowledge of MS- Excel tools, Email Writing, Power Point Tools.
- Open to help any other departments for any troubleshooting related to office work.
- Open to audit any area/process suggested by Team Head
- Always open to take new challenges in new areas of Audit
- M.Com, CA – Inter, CMA
- 4-5 years of proven experience of the same field
- This position will report to Assistant General Manager [Internal Audit].
- Address Manesar, Haryana
- Salary Up to 6.00 LPA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years