About The Role:
This is a functional leader role involving credit controlling for group of companies. This position will report into financial controller for leading revenue accounting, credit management & ensuring timely collection of outstanding receivables. Job would involve team management, conducting credit checks on new customers, minimization of business receivable risk, resolving problem in relation to payment of sales invoices, business partnering with stakeholders, Collection forecasting & reconciling complex month end accounts. Preparation of monthly MIS & accounts receivable dashboard for management reporting, whilst highlighting health of company receivables & potential debtor’s problems. Supporting in regular statutory audits , adhoc business reporting’s , training & development of account receivable team members.
What will the individual do day to day:
- Business partnering with Commercial & Business heads & clients across the group
- Assisting in setting up of credit control system & development of credit policy
- Tracking credit limits and monitoring outstanding dues for the client portfolios
- Ensuring customers pay on time & controlling overdue receivables & collection forecasting
- Monitoring debtor’s balances for driving reduction in DSO & monthly customer reconciliations
- Monitoring & ensuring accuracy with respect to daily collections and controlling revenue accounting in customer ledger
- Maintenance & timely updating of Standard Operating Procedures for all activities within the AR Processes
- Ensuring completeness/maintenance of customer masters and compliance to KYC
- Setting up KRA metrics for the AR team members & monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Developing credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Finance & Company executives, building SOP, implementing and maintain ERP systems, procedures and policies, to ensure adherence to company guidelines
What are we looking for:
- Education: B. Com /M.com/CA/CMA/MBA
- Experience: 8-10 year -Must have handled Revenue accounting, Credit management & collections accounting in his career.
- Team leading experience for managing a team of 7 to 10 people.
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Excellent team work, organization & communication skills (Oral &Written)
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders across business verticals
- Ability to Keep calm under pressure & handling multitasking in a demanding workload.
- Proficient in Tally, MS Office & any Other ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Navision)
- Salary Offer Up to 30.00 LPA
- Address Okhla, New Delhi
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-15 Years