- Should be able to handle fabric audits and its reports in fabric store.
- He should be able to guide to the checkers for correct checking and reporting.
- Should have basic knowledge of weaving, fabric processing, dyeing and printing.
- He will coordinate with fabric sourcing, PM and cutting team for fabric decisions if any.
- He will be responsible to close daily internal fabric testing reports with consult of head of TQM before issue the fabric to cutting.
- Should be able to handle all technical audits in his department.
- Should be able to maintain TQM related records.
- Should have basic knowledge of cutting audit and cutting plan.
- Should have basic understanding of fabric testing.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Graduate with some technical diploma or degree in textile filed.
- Should have the similar work (fabric checking and testing) knowledge
- Minimum 10 to 15 years’ experience.
- He should have good munsell rating before join.
- Should be able to write a mail just to share exactly what he wants to share.
- Knowledge of inspection and can do it independently.
- Good Communication Skills
- Salary Offer Up to 7.20 LPA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-15 Years