- Review all PD’s of assigned Buyers / Market week collection – with HOD / Design / PM dept and planning & execution of the same as per given specifications at the correct cost and required quality in the given time.
- To strictly follow the sampling tracker
- Execution of all sampling as per sampling tracker and meet their target dates
- Making product as per client’s requirement and keeping it production friendly.
- Dealing with other Depts. related to all PDs’
- Review of company’s targets from time to time, with respective merchant partner in PM dept., and to plan and take action to achieve the same.
- Review indents, challans, OT list etc.
- Provide all sample factors / averages/ consumptions details to the PM dept
- Dealing with masters/tailors/embroideries/quilters for day-to-day work.
- Making and handover of production file on time.
- Supervise Coding of samples
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Graduate, preferably from NIFT/Pearl/NID
- Experience: 2 to 4 years in Textile Designing
- Good communication skills (verbal and written), including the use of MS Word and Excel
Salary: up to 45K
- Salary Offer Up to 5.40 LPA
- Address Manesar, Haryana
- Salary Up to 5.40 LPA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years