- Analyze and assess fabric needs based on design seasonal direction.
- Partners with mill on all fabric development.
- Partner with product development to ensure key price points and merchandising seasonal directions and clearly developed per classification.
- Coordinate meeting between mill, design and product development as needed to find new fabric qualities and finishing techniques
- Work with vendors on flash costing to ensure the brand is meeting price and minimum targets.
- Maintain fabric development calendar and adhere to seasonal calendar deadlines.
- Partner with corporate testing to ensure all fabrics are developed to meet testing standards
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge of woven fabrics.
- Familiarity with mills
Other Requirements for the Role:
- 5+ years in fabric R&D
- Bachelor’s degree in textiles.
Up to 11.00 LPA
- Address Manesar, Haryana
- Salary Up to 11.00 LPA
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10 Years
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs