- Spearhead the daily accounting operations of the company.
- Plan and organize accounting work in the department.
- Supervise and manage a team of assistants & interns.
- Hands on operations and overseeing accounting works.
- Cost control & cost reduction.
- Stock valuation and stock audit.
- Receivable & payable management, liquidity management & cash flow management.
- Responsible for overall accounting, preparing P&L, Balance sheet finalization.
- Coordinating with external consultants and auditors as needed for statutory, internal or other audits.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts. Prepare and review financial statement and management reports / MIS.
- Experience in Exports industry.
- Preference to candidates with working knowledge of ERP.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Prior staff supervision and experience of managing a team.
Salary – Up to 12.00 LPA
- Address Gurgaon
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 2-5 Years